Here are a series of vents:
- I am totally disgusted about the lack of diversity on Amazon Studios. It's still a white male dominated profession. No room for a black female with a fresh perspective. Hollywood's mantra sucks.
- I despise copycats. This is beyond flattery. My mold was broken.
- I don't like stuff under the bed. My daughter keeps putting stuff under her bed. Get that shit from under the bed little girl!
- I hate being overweight. This is the first time I've ever admitted that I really don't like being overweight, but I am doing something about it. I have truly learned to love working out.
- I love my dog, but I don't like the fact he doesn't fit into my new lifestyle. I feel like I'm a bad pet owner. My poor Santana. Makes me wanna cry.
- I don't like it when people don't follow the reserve parking space rules. You know you don't live here, so why are you in my parking space?
- I'm tired of being beholden to my job. Happy to have one, but I need a change.
- My own self esteem has me disliking people when I think they are put together too well. Makes me reflect on how lazy I can be.
- I wish I lived in either Miami, Vegas, or San Diego, because then maybe I'd have a different perspective. My perspective is "governmental"...thanks to being a native Washingtonian.
- I especially dislike the fairness of life being unfair.
lol I feel better now.